If you read my post on how I doubled my blog traffic, you’ll know I got more traffic in February thanks to my Valentine’s Day blog post.
You should know that as a blogger, you need to share your occasion posts at least a month before that actual occasion. So start sharing your Easter posts ASAP!
In this post, I’ve made a list of Easter blog post ideas for every blogging niche. So whether you blog about beauty, fitness, finance or multiple topics, there should be an Easter post for you!
1. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR MOM BLOGGERS
Easter blog post ideas as a mom blogger should be quite simple. Just think of all the things you’re excited to do and make with your kids this Easter!
Anything to do with bunnies, chicks and eggs is a good Easter blog post idea. You can use words like “cute” and “easy” to describe the post.
Crafts are always a good idea; you can do roundup posts like “10 best Easter crafts for kids” and link to previous tutorials you have shared. If you don’t have enough previous tutorials, share a new one!
Easter activities or games for kids, and Easter recipes which include baking, desserts or just general food go down well. You can also try more specific things that mom blog readers might enjoy, like Easter basket ideas, Easter photoshoot ideas for toddlers/ babies, the best Easter card ideas, etc.
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR MOM BLOGGERS
- 15 super cute Easter bonnet ideas
- Bunny paper plates tutorial
- The best Easter card ideas for kids to make
- 20 easy Easter crafts for toddlers
- Fun activities for kids this Easter
- 10 Easter party games
- Easter desserts your kids will love
- How to make an Easter egg hunt for kids of all ages
2. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
Easter is great for food bloggers, as so many people are searching for delicious Easter recipes!
Anything that’s egg or bunny shaped can be classed as an Easter recipe. Try carrot looking things too!
Desserts are always popular (think of Easter baking and Easter cakes). You can also try other traditional meals. such as Easter lunch ideas.
As a food blogger, you can create new recipes specific to Easter, or do roundup posts like “10 AMAZING Easter cakes”. You can also do specific types of recipes, like vegan Easter desserts, paleo Easter cakes, etc.
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
- Cinnamon sugar bunnies
- 15 Pretty Easter cocktails
- 20 Easter cakes you’ll want to bake yourself
- Chocolate desserts perfect for Easter
- 12 Easter Dinner ideas
- Fun vegan Easter recipes
- 8 mini egg desserts you need to try
- Egg inspired Easter treats
3. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
Healthy is quite difficult when it comes to Easter… because chocolate.
However, you can take Easter recipes and do a healthy version if you’re a health food blogger, or workout tips for Easter.
You can do round up posts on health and fitness tips that are Easter inspired, or share new recipes and fitness tips rather than rounding up your old ones.
And remember, health isn’t just physical- it’s mental too!
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
- 10 sweet Easter treats that are good for you
- Gluten free bunny bread twists
- How to lose 10 lbs this Easter
- 12 tips to get your fitness in check for Easter
- Best keto Easter recipes
- How to stay relaxed this Easter
- Sugar free Easter treats
4. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
Granted it’s not the obvious choice, but even if you blog about money or frugal living, you can write an Easter blog post or two.
Tips on saving money are always welcomed- nobody is not going to be interested in how to save money this Easter!
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
- 10 free Easter activities for your family to try
- 7 ways to save money on your Easter Baskets
- The cheapest websites to buy your Easter crafts from
- How to get cash back on your Easter shopping
- How I saved £1000 this Easter
- Fun and Frugal Easter egg fillers
- Ideas for a zero waste Easter
5. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
Easter is a craft bloggers best friend! Seriously- any occasion, and you can be making a craft for it.
You can post new exciting craft tutorials, or round ups of your favourite. Any craft that’s to do with eggs, bunnies, carrots, chicks, or is generally Easter inspired (such as Easter wreaths) will go down a treat!
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
- 14 beautiful DIY Easter wreaths
- How to make a pom pom bunny
- 15 Easter mason jar crafts and treats
- Bunny thumbprint crafts for kids
- 30+ egg crafts to try this Easter
- Mini Easter basket favours perfect for Easter
6. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
Easter isn’t the most obvious occasion for fashion bloggers.
However, people are definitely looking for cute spring outfits on Pinterest. So if you do spring outfits rather than specifically Easter, you will continue to get blog traffic even after Easter has come and gone!
Try general spring looks, specific ways wear spring items like skirts, or roundups of outfits you’ve previously done for Easter/ spring.
Think of different ways to show the outfit too; flat lays, sunny street shots of you wearing the outfit.
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
- Easter outfits for pear shaped gals
- 15 stylish Easter outfits for church
- 5 casual outfits to wear before Easter Sunday
- 10 cute skirts to wear on a family Easter outing
- 20 stylish spring outfits
- 5 ways to wear a floral shirt
7. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
Easter isn’t the obvious choice for beauty bloggers. But people are always looking for makeup tutorials, skincare tips and cute hairstyles, regardless of what time of year it is. So just make it Easter themed!
It doesn’t even have to be Easter specific actually- it can just be spring inspired. You can create new looks, do a tutorial, or roundup ones that you’ve done before.
Try to think of different adjectives to make your post stand out, like sexy, cute, gorgeous, etc. You can also just review beauty products that are great for Easter or spring, such as “Lilac eye shadow perfect for spring”.
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
- 10 pastel looks perfect for spring
- 5 Easter inspired make-up looks
- 15 Easter eye shadow ideas for 2019
- How to create the flower eyeliner look
- Creative Easter bunny looks
- Easter inspired nail art you need to try
8. EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
Easter is pretty easy if you’re a general lifestyle blogger. Just think of decorating your house for Easter, or general posts about Easter that you are interested in.
EASTER BLOG POST TITLES FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
- 20 gorgeous Easter flower arrangements
- How to host a successful Easter brunch
- 15 self care ideas to try this Easter
- How to decorate for Easter
- Cute Easter party favours
- How to fold a bunny napkin
OTHER EASTER BLOG POST IDEAS
I hope I’ve given you some Easter blog inspo, no matter what your niche is!
To finish, I just wanted to mention that the main focus of Easter is bunnies and eggs. So if you can create a post on this somehow, you can expect some decent blog traffic this Easter!
If this post has helped you, please share it on Pinterest!
Otherwise check out these posts you might be interested in:
- How to get your first 1,000 Pinterest followers
- How these bloggers make $1000+ per month
- VIRAL PIN: How I got 88,000 impressions on one image
- Double your blog traffic with “secret images”