Pinterest group boards can be amazing for getting blog traffic.
How? Well if you’re a blogger with around 400 followers, but you’re part of a group board that has 800 followers.
Every time you pin an image to the group board, you are putting your image in front of double the people!
Whilst I love Pinterest group boards, it can be very time consuming finding the right boards for your blog niche and applying to them.
This post is here to help you save time.
Here is a list of 20+ Pinterest group boards any blogger can apply for!
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
I really do think group boards are beneficial to bloggers.
BUT, there are definitely “good” group boards and “bad” ones.
Below I’ve made a list of 20+ boards for any niche.
But if you want to learn how to find the best group boards (and how to find out which ones are bad), you need to sign up for my free course Easy Pinterest with Emily now.
It’ll teach you how to become a pro pinner in no time, and there’s a whole lesson on group boards! How to find the best ones, how many you should join, etc.
You can read more about Easy Pinterest with Emily here, or just sign up below to get started:
20+ PINTEREST GROUP BOARDS FOR ALL BLOGGERS
Just click on the name of the group board to be taken to that board on Pinterest and follow the instructions to apply.
- Anything Group Board
- ***Bloggers ‘Post it’ Board***
- **Bloggers SHARE Your Blog Posts**
- Best Of: Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Share Board
- Blog Share Board!
- Blog Sharing Board
- Bloggers Sprinkling Joy Group Board
- Bloggers Unite- Let’s help each other
- Blogging Business Babes | Group Board
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Everyone’s Blogging
- Great Bloggers
- Group Board (Open)
- Group Board for Bloggers
- MidLife Smarts BLOG Share
- Millennial Life (Group Board)
- POST YOUR BLOG! – The Oily Analyst
- POST YOUR BLOG! Bloggers promote here
- Share The Love
- SHARE YOUR PINS (GROUP BOARD)
- ✔UNITED BLOGGERS GROUP
And if you’re looking to start making money with Pinterest, read how to make $1,500+ per month using Pinterest.
It’s a detailed step-by-step showing you how you can start making money with your Pinterest account today!
Don’t forget to sign up for Easy Pinterest with Emily if you want to become a Pinterest expert now.
And if this post helped you, please share it on Pinterest!
Or check out my Pinterest tips to helps you further, such as:
- How to use keywords to get more followers on Pinterest
- How to make your Pinterest look professional
- Why you shouldn’t brand your pins
- VIRAL PIN: How I got over 100,000+ impressions on a single image!
Now start applying to group boards and getting more Pinterest followers!