This post contains affiliate links; I will make a commission at no extra cost to you, should you click through and make a purchase. Remember I only promote products I have used and love! Please read my disclosure for more info.
Pinterest group boards are amazing for getting blog traffic.
How? Well if you’re a blogger with around 400 followers, but you’re part of a group board that has 800 followers. Every time you pin an image to the group board, you are putting your image in front of double the people!
Whilst I love Pinterest group boards, it can be very time consuming finding the right boards for your blog niche and applying to them.
This post is here to help you save time. Here is a list of 30 Pinterest group boards any blogger can apply for!
(If you don’t have a blog yet, you need one! It’s a great way to make money and learn new skills. You can have a blog up and running within an hour, for less than £3 per month with my ultimate how to start a blog guide.)
Just click on the name of the group board to be taken to that board on Pinterest and follow the instructions to apply.
Or even easier is you can get a free PDF with downloadable links when you subscribe!
30 PINTEREST GROUP BOARDS FOR ALL BLOGGERS
- ***Bloggers ‘Post it’ Board***
- **Bloggers SHARE Your Blog Posts**
- + Blog Boosting Community
- Best Of: Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Share Board
- Blog Share Board!
- Blog Sharing Board
- Blogger Round-Up
- Bloggers Sprinkling Joy Group Board
- Bloggers Supporting Bloggers Group Board
- Bloggers Unite- Let’s help each other
- Bloggers united
- BLOGGERS WHO CARE GROUP BOARD
- Blogging Business Babes | Group Board
- Blogs of Pinterest
- Everyone’s Blogging
- Great Bloggers
- Group Board (Open)
- Group Board for Bloggers
- Life, Biz & Blogging • Group Board
- MidLife Smarts BLOG Share
- Millennial Life (Group Board)
- POST YOUR BLOG! – The Oily Analyst
- POST YOUR BLOG! Bloggers promote here
- Share All Your Pins (Group Board – No Limit)
- Share The Love
- Share your blog!
- SHARE YOUR PINS (GROUP BOARD)
- TOP BLOGGERS
- Top Blogs – Pinterest Viral Board
I hope this post helps you with your Pinterest strategy. I started my Pinterest account (you can follow me here!) with absolutely zero followers, but my followers have grown and being a part of group boards is one of the main reasons.
I love doing these lists of Pinterest group boards, so be sure to subscribe so I can notify you when my next one is available. My most recent one is a list of over 400 DIY and craft group boards!
And if you’re looking to start making money with Pinterest, read how to make $1,500+ per month using Pinterest. It’s a detailed step-by-step showing you how you can start making money with your Pinterest account today!
If this post helped you, please re-pin it on Pinterest.
And if you need more Pinterest help, be sure to sign up for my free Pinterest course, where I teach you how to use Pinterest as a blogger.
I wasted way too much time learning how to use Pinterest as a beginner blogger. I don’t want you to have to go through the same.
Which is why I’ve created my course Easy Pinterest with Emily, which teaches you how to set the right foundations to reach blogging success using Pinterest.
Plus, it’s free! So sign up below:
Or check out my Pinterest tips to helps you further, such as:
- How to use keywords to get more followers on Pinterest
- How to make your Pinterest look professional
- Why you shouldn’t brand your pins
Now start applying to group boards and getting more Pinterest followers!