HALLOWEEN BLOG POST TITLES
Halloween is a great time to share blog posts.
It’s the first big celebration in fall, and people are always saving their favourite scary makeup and pinning Halloween party food ready to celebrate.
So as a blogger, this is your chance to cash in on all those people searching for inspo… And get way more blog traffic!
WHY WRITE SEASONAL CONTENT?
In my post on how I doubled my blog traffic, one of my strategies was I started writing seasonal content.
Seasonal content is when you create blog pots that are relevant to the current season. People will be naturally searching for seasonal content, so it’s a great way to engage their natural interest!
And if writing seasonal content is a good way to get more blog readers, as it’s October, you need to be sharing blog posts about Halloween… in the month leading up to it. NOT a couple of days before.
Because people will plan their Halloween parties, and decide their Halloween makeup and outfits in the weeks (maybe even months) BEFORE Halloween. NOT the night before.
So make sure to share your Halloween blog posts ASAP!
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS
Now you know you need to create some Halloween posts… Well you might feel a little bit stuck.
I know I really struggle to come up with content when I’m under pressure from a time limit.
So this blog post is a list of Halloween posts you can make, organised by niche!
1. HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS FOR MOM BLOGGERS
Halloween is great for mom bloggers- because you can create posts for moms themselves, or for entertaining their kids!
You can write posts on activities for kids Halloween parties, fancy dress costumes for kids, Halloween treats for children or easy Halloween crafts.
Try using words like “easy” or “simple” for Halloween crafts for kids, and they might not like super scary costumes so you could provide some alternatives like “cute Halloween costumes”.
These are pretty obvious choices, so you could always do unconventional posts like healthy Halloween snacks or Halloween activities that are fun but won’t make a mess, etc.
And then you can also write posts that are solely about the moms, such as how to host an awesome Halloween party or Halloween partner costumers for you and your child.
You can either create roundup posts of previous Halloween content you’ve made, or make new specific tutorials, recipes and crafts for Halloween.
Check out some actual post ideas below!
POST TITLES FOR MOM BLOGGERS
- 10 Halloween party favours kids will love
- DIY paper plate spider
- 5 super cute Halloween costumes for kids
- Easy to make bat lollies
- 8 sweet treats for Halloween
- 10 alternatives to candy for Halloween
- How to host an awesome Halloween party for your friends and their kids
- 5 Halloween decorations that aren’t too spooky
- 6 partner costumes for you and your child
2. HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
Food and Halloween go together so well!
Everyone will be looking for spooky treats and recipes for Halloween party spreads.
Remember there aren’t typical Halloween “foods” (apart from sweet treats!”), so maybe consider putting a Halloween spin on normal recipes and thinking of ways to decorate them so they look spooky.
Think about sweet treats, cakes, snacks and general party food (but how you can decorate it to make it scary).
You can either come up with new recipes, or do a roundup of previous Halloween food posts you’ve done.
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST TITLES FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
- Easy bat cookie recipe
- How to make a dripping blood Halloween cake
- 10 spooky Halloween cakes for a party centre piece
- 8 monster inspired party spreads
- The best candy for Halloween
- Halloween part punch ideas
- 20 easy DIY Halloween treats
- Creepy edible Halloween eyeballs
- Scary Halloween party food ideas you’ll want to try
- Black lemonade recipe
3. HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
Halloween isn’t the most obvious choice for health and fitness bloggers.
But just remember, with a holiday like Halloween involving lots of sweets and candy, there will be people who want alternatives or help staying on track with their fitness goals!
You can provide healthy food and sweet alternatives, give tips on quitting sugar, or try and make healthy food that is still spooky.
Remember if you don’t have time to create whole new posts, you can just roundup old ones you’ve already created!
HALLOWEEN POST TITLES FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
- 12 healthy Halloween recipes
- 8 sugar free alternatives to Halloween candy
- How to avoid eating too much sugar this Halloween
- My favourite guilt-free Halloween foods
- 10 spooktacular & healthy Halloween treats
- Halloween roasted veggies
- 14 healthy veggie Halloween picks
- The best workouts to stay fit this Halloween
- How to say no to sweets on Halloween (when everyone else is saying yes)
4. HALLOWEEN POST IDEAS FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
People are always looking to save money.
Just remember that around Halloween, people will be wanting to buy Halloween costumes and outfits, face paint and makeup, and host parties.
So if you can help them save money with it, they’ll be interested.
You can either write posts about saving on things that are specifically to do with Halloween e.g cheap Halloween costume ideas, or write normal money saving posts but be aware it’s coming up to Halloween and make it relevant somehow.
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST TITLES FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
- 25 super cheap Halloween decor ideas
- 5 ways to save money when you’re throwing a Halloween party
- The easiest ways to save money this Halloween
- 10 Halloween costumes that won’t break the bank
- How to save $300 on Halloween makeup
- The best places to find discounts for your Halloween looks
5. HALLOWEEN POST IDEAS FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
Craft and DIY bloggers, Halloween is your jam!
Everyone wants tutorials on how to make spooky Halloween costumes and decor.
Think of tutorials that are at, cat, pumpkin or monster themed.
Create tutorials that are for specific people- they can be quite lengthy crafts for adults, or simple DIYs for kids. Cheap crafts for people on a budget, or elaborate and extravagant decorations for people who love going OTT at Halloween.
And remember if you don’t have time to create new tutorials, you can do roundup posts of previous Halloween tutorials you’ve made!
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST TITLES FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
- Easy Halloween crafts you can make FAST
- Best Halloween decorations for a tight budget
- 7 seriously spooky Halloween DIY costumes
- Paper mache pumpkins
- 5 spider web Halloween crafts
- Easy yarn pumpkin garland
- Halloween toilet paper roll crafts
- Seriously spooky Halloween crafts for adults
6. HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
If you’re a fashion blogger, you can easily be creating Halloween content.
Just think of how many people are looking for costumes right now!
And I’m not talking about DIY creative costumes- there will be thousands of people going to parties, that are looking for Halloween outfit inspo. (You know the kind I’m talking about- wearing a red dress and devil horns and voila! You’re a devil kinda effort level).
Plus, people aren’t going to be just looking for party outfits for Halloween night. They’re also going to be looking for spooky graphic tees they can wear to college, or subtle day outfits that show they’re in the Halloween spirit in the weeks leading up to Halloween.
So make sure you are creating outfit ideas and costumes to engage these people!
HALLOWEEN TITLES FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
- 50 super simple Halloween costume ideas
- 10 sexy Halloween outfits
- 2019’s hottest Halloween looks
- Easy DIY costumes for women
- Casual outfit ideas for girls
- The best couples costume ideas
- 15 last minute Halloween costumes you can pull together FAST
- 10+ teen Halloween costumes
- 25 unique group Halloween costumes
7. HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
Again, beauty and Halloween go together well.
There will be so many people wanting Halloween makeup inspo.
And that’s ranging from extreme special FX makeup to simple spooky inspired looks.
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST TITLES FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
- 30 pretty Halloween makeup looks
- 12 glam vampire makeup ideas
- 7 devilish Halloween makeup looks
- Annabelle scary makeup tutorial
- IT inspired makeup
- Last minute Halloween makeup ideas
- 16 seriously scary Halloween looks
- 8 pumpkin makeup looks you need to try
- 50 gorgeous skull makeup ideas
- Seriously simple Halloween makeup ideas
8. HALLOWEEN BLOG POSTS FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
Lastly, lifestyle is a pretty easy niche for creating Halloween content.
From Halloween decor to parties, there is plenty of blog posts you can be writing if you are in this broad niche!
And whilst decor is the most obvious choice, you can also create quite unique posts about relationships or friendship that are Halloween related.
HALLOWEEN TITLES FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
- 30 cool Halloween party ideas
- 20 spooky Halloween decorating ideas
- The best country Halloween decor
- 10 gorgeous Halloween living rooms
- How to style your home for Halloween
- How to host an awesome Halloween party
- What to do if your partner isn’t in the spooky spirit
- 6 super chic Halloween decorations
- 5 unique ways to celebrate Halloween
HALLOWEEN BLOG POST IDEAS: FINAL THOUGHTS
I hope this post has helped you think of some Halloween blog posts you can write!
As no matter what niche you are in, creating seasonal content is a guaranteed way to get more traffic.
If you liked this post, please share it on Pinterest.
Otherwise check out these other blog posts you might like: