CHRISTMAS BLOG POST TITLES
Christmas is a great time to sharing blog posts.
People will be looking for gift ideas, decoration ideas, festive crafts and Christmas treats to bake.
So no matter what your blog niche, if you want to be growing your blog and getting more blog readers, you need to be tapping into the natural interest of the people on the internet and creating seasonal content.
WHAT IS SEASONAL CONTENT?
In my post on how I doubled my blog traffic, one of my strategies was writing seasonal content.
Seasonal content is when you create blog pots that are relevant to the current season. People are naturally interested in whatever occasion is happening in that month…
So creating content relevant to the upcoming season is a great way to engage that natural interest!
And as you’ll already know, Christmas is coming.
So you need to be sharing your festive blog posts ASAP.
CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS
Now I don’t know about you, but I really struggle to write good blog posts when I feel pushed for time.
And if you haven’t shared any Christmas blog posts yet, you need to do it now.
So to save you time and help you get in the spirit, here’s a list of Christmas blog post ideas for every niche!
1. BLOG POST IDEAS FOR MOM BLOGGERS
As you can imagine, Christmas is a stressful time for moms.
The kids are crazy excited for Santa to visit… So not only do they need to get ready for Christmas like everyone else, they also have very excited kids to have to deal with!
When thinking about blog post ideas as a mom blogger, you can think of anything Christmassy but then make it either related to kids or for the moms instead.
Think gift guides for moms, gift guides for kids at certain ages, Christmas decoration ideas for kids, Christmas crafts for toddlers, no bake Christmas treats.. The list is endless.
Check out some post titles below:
POST TITLES FOR MOM BLOGGERS
- 30 fun DIY Christmas crafts for kids
- 20 festive decorations kids can make
- Paper Christmas tree crafts
- 10 best Christmas DIYs for toddlers
- 10 gifts any mom would love
- 50 Christmas gifts for mom
- 6 Christmas party games the whole family will love
- Gingerbread house decorating party
- How to keep your kids entertained over the hols
2. FESTIVE BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
Again, Christmas is perfect for food bloggers!
Because everyone will want to find recipes for Christmas treats, cakes and party food.
You can take traditional recipes, like cookies or biscuits, and make them festive by making them related to Christmas trees, baubles, presents, reindeer, snowflakes… The list goes on.
And remember, it’s not all about the sweet treats!
People will want tips on cooking Christmas meals and party snacks.
You can either come up with new recipes, or do a roundup of previous food posts you’ve already made.
CHRISTMAS BLOG POST TITLES FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
- 14 Christmas food and snack ideas for parties
- 10 easy but fancy Christmas party food ideas
- 20 delicious Christmas appetisers
- 5 grinch themes food ideas
- Christmas theme cocktails to try this season
- Christmas tree themed food ideas
- 10 Christmas cakes you’ll want to try this season
- 5 Christmas cookie ideas
- Christmas deviled eggs
3. CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
Now, I am not going to lie… Christmas isn’t a great time for health and fitness bloggers.
Because chocolate, chocolate… And more chocolate.
However, this doesn’t mean literally everyone gives up on their health and fitness over Christmas.
And in actual fact, many people feel guilty about all the food and drink they overindulge in at this time of year.
You can try and reach those people who are really interested in their health by writing posts aimed at them; think tips on how to stay healthy over Christmas, stay focused on your fitness goals, not to overindulge, etc.
Check out some blog post ideas below!:
CHRISTMAS POST TITLES FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
- How to stay in shape over the Christmas period
- How to say no to sugar this Christmas
- 10 healthy alternatives to Christmas treats
- How keep on track for your health and fitness goals
- Festive but healthy meal ideas
- How to say no to alcohol this Christmas
- 8 delicious mocktails that will get you in the festive spirit
4. CHRISTMAS POST IDEAS FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
Frugal living is hard around Christmas time, as many people will be looking to spend money on loved ones and presents.
But there will be people out there who don’t follow the crowd, and will want suggestions for alternative gifts, DIY gift ideas or how to have a zero waste Christmas for example.
And if that seems a bit radical, you can even just create tips on how to save money over the festive period, how to get cash back on your Christmas shopping.
There’s plenty you can cover!
CHRISTMAS BLOG POST TITLES FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
- 10 plastic free gift ideas
- 20 alternatives to toys your kids will love this Christmas
- How to save over $100 on your Christmas shopping
- The best tips for staying under budget this Christmas
- How to have an eco-friendly Christmas
- 15 unique gifts for less than $20 dollars
- Best gift ideas for your eco-friendly friend
5. CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
Craft bloggers, you’re in luck!
Christmas is the perfect time for you to be making content.
Because so many people are looking for Christmas crafts to make with their kids (or themselves!).
And there’s nothing more festive than knitting by a nice warm fire.
So try to think of Christmas decorations you can make, things you can knit, sew or crochet, and any other Christmas related crafts (think stars, trees, etc).
You can even think of crafts that will be good for wrapping presents, like DIY gift tags or homemade wrapping paper.
CHRISTMAS POST TITLES FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
- 10 bauble inspired Christmas crafts
- Easy Christmas craft ideas your kids will love
- 10 DIY gift tag ideas for your Christmas presents
- 5 homemade Christmas tree ornaments you need to make
- How to make your own baubles
- How to make a scarf in less than 1 hour
- 6 knitting patterns to try this Christmas
- How to crochet a blanket
6. CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
People are looking for outfit inspo all year round, and Christmas is no different!
You can create casual looks to wear in the lead up to Christmas, or try outfit ideas for the many Christmas parties people will be attending.
And don’t forget- Christmas jumpers!
CHRISTMAS POST TITLES FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
- 10 dresses perfect for your works Christmas party
- The 10 best Christmas jumpers
- 8 outfit ideas to feel cosy but look stylish
- 8 festive outfits to try this Christmas
- 5 LBDs that are Christmassy
- 8 boots to keep your feet warm this Christmas
- Perfect Christmas work looks
7. CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
Whilst Christmas isn’t the most obvious choice for beauty bloggers (hello Halloween), people are still looking for beauty tips and tricks during the winter.
There’ll be Christmas parties to attend, and people will want to look their best!
So try and think of some festive makeup looks or party hairstyles.
Any make up look that uses red, white or green can be Christmassy.
And bonus points if you can make it star or candy cane related!
Remember, you can create new looks or roundup previous ones you’ve done.
CHRISTMAS POST TITLES FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
- 5 festive makeup looks you need to try
- Candy cane eyeshadow look
- 10 hairstyles for your next Christmas party
- How to keep your skin looking good over Christmas
- 8 ways to avoid dry skin this winter
- Grinch inspired makeup ideas
- The best gift ideas for makeup lovers
8. CHRISTMAS BLOG POSTS FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
To finish off, Christmas if the perfect holiday to be creating content for if you’re a general lifestyle blogger.
Any posts on Christmas parties will be a hit, and easy to create as there’s so much to cover; the food, outfits, decorations, party tips, party games and activities…The list goes on.
And then there’s actual presents; you can focus on creating gift guides for him or her, or unique wrapping ideas, etc.
If you’re struggling, check out some Christmas blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers below:
CHRISTMAS TITLES FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
- 10 stylish Christmas decorations
- How to make your home festive and cosy
- 5 party games the whole family will love
- 7 unique gift wrapping ideas
- How to host an awesome Christmas party
- Best Christmas party ideas
9. CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE BLOG POST IDEAS
Gift guides are a great way to make money blogging!
Just make a gift guide for Christmas gifts with affiliate links, and you will make money every time someone purchases using your link!
Your gift guides can be specifically for a person (for him, her, Christmas gifts for mom, for dad, etc)
Also think about your target audience; are they looking for unique Christmas gift ideas, or luxury gifts?
CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE BLOG POST IDEAS
- The best personalised Christmas gifts
- What to buy your son for Christmas
- A sustainable Christmas gift guide
- 10 awesome Christmas gifts for 25
- Christmas gift ideas for her
- 10 Last minute Christmas gift ideas
- Stuck for gifts: 10 unique Christmas gifts
- 5 Christmas gifts that are locally made
- Top Christmas gifts in 2021 for tweens
CHRISTMAS BLOG POST IDEAS: FINAL THOUGHTS
I hope this list has given you a few ideas for your festive content!
As it’s the perfect chance to try and grow your blog traffic (it would be silly not to create Christmas content and engage the natural interest of literally everyone this winter!).
If you liked this post, please share it on Pinterest.
Otherwise check out these other blog posts you might like: