If you’re a blogger, your Valentine’s Day blog posts need to be posted ASAP (ideally yesterday!).
WHY YOU SHOULD SHARE VALENTINE’S DAY POSTS IN JANUARY (OR EARLIER)
Because once your post is published, it needs time.
Time for Google to rank your blog post for Google searches.
Time for Pinterest to start showing images from your blog post in the smart feed.
Basically, the earlier you write your holiday posts, the more likely you are to get a surge in traffic over that holiday or occasion!
Because loads of people will be searching for Valentine’s Day crafts, Valentine’s Day recipes, how to save money on Valentine’s Day gifts etc, in the lead up to Valentine’s Day.
So if you’re a blogger, you need to make the most of that natural interest and share Valentine’s Day posts ASAP.
But what if you’re struggling with what to write?
Well, this is the post for you!
I’ve made a list of Valentine’s Day blog post ideas for all bloggers in various niches- read on to see them all!
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS
I’ve split the list up into specific categories, such as mom bloggers, beauty bloggers, etc.
Feel free to skip to a section, or read it all if you blog about multiple topics!
1. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR MOM BLOGGERS
When writing Valentine’s Day blog posts as a mom blogger, you need to think of traditional Valentine’s Day blog post ideas, but specifically for kids.
Craft ideas always go down well, so think general roundup posts like “10 best Valentine’s Day crafts for kids”, or a specific tutorial on how to make one of those crafts.
BONUS TRAFFIC: Create a tutorial for something that’s on trend and make it Valentine’s Day themed for a surge in traffic, like “Valentine’s Day slime”. Or for consistent traffic every Valentine’s Day, write a tutorial for a craft that’s timeless, such as finger painting.
Think of how you can describe these crafts. Mothers are looking for simple crafts kids can make, so use words like “easy” and other adjectives for Valentine’s day like “cute”. You can also be specific in the age range, like “Valentine’s Day crafts for toddlers”.
You can also write about food or treats, party activities or games, and gifts.
It also doesn’t have to be specifically for kids, as you can think of people around the kids. For example, “Valentine’s Day gifts for pregnant women”.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR MOM BLOGGERS
- 10 Valentine’s Day crafts for toddlers
- DIY Valentine’s Day slime
- 6 DIY Valentine’s day cards ideas for kids
- 20 Valentine’s Day treats your kids will love
- Valentine’s Day party activities
- 10 Valentines gift ideas for kids
- Valentine’s Day gifts for pregnant women
- 5 Date night ideas for parents
2. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
Valentine’s Day is great for food bloggers. You can literally take any food or recipe, and make it Valentine’s Day themed!
Anything heart shaped will go down well. Pink or red foods will too, and desserts or sweet things like strawberry flavoured, chocolate, fudge, and treats.
You can create new recipes, or do roundup posts like “14 Valentine Day recipes”. Also think of recipes for specific people, like vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, etc.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR FOOD BLOGGERS
- 14 Valentine’s Day dinner ideas
- The best Valentine’s day recipes for him
- 6 super sweet desserts
- 12 keto Valentine’s Day meals
- Strawberry macaroons recipe perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day chocolate dipped strawberries
- Easy Valentine’s Day recipes
- Extra AF Valentine’s cakes we love
- Vegan Valentine’s Day fudge
3. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
This one is quite difficult, because generally everyone has already had their healthy kick starts in January. BUT, below are a few I could think of. Just take a normal activity for Valentine’s Day, and make it healthy!
You can do round up posts on healthy recipes or meals, or fitness tips.
The health doesn’t have to be physical either. It can also be posts about a positive mindset or mental health.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR HEALTH & FITNESS BLOGGERS
- 20 couples workouts
- Healthy Valentine’s Day appetisers
- Meals to eat on a date to help you lose weight
- Valentine’s Day overnight oats
- Best vegan Valentine’s Day recipes
- 6 self care tips perfect for this Valentine’s Day
4. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
If you blog about money, although it’s not as easy as other niches, you can actually have some great Valentine’s Day posts.
Practically everyone is looking to save money, so any posts to do with Valentine’s Day that help save money are a win. You can also talk about cash back websites or apps you’ve already mentioned on your blog or use yourself, but make them Valentine’s Day specific.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR FRUGAL LIVING OR FINANCE BLOGGERS
- 15 websites that will pay you to buy Valentine’s Day gifts
- 30 free date ideas
- How to enjoy a no-spend Valentine’s Day
- 10 ways to save money this Valentine’s Day
- 20 Valentine’s Day stay at home activities
- How to get cash back on your Valentine’s Day shopping
5. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
Guys, if you’re a craft blogger, Valentine’s Day is for YOU!
So many people search for Valentine’s Day crafts every year. The more heart shaped crafts, DIY cards, and other Valentine’s Day inspired crafts and gifts you can think of, the better!
These can be new crafts you create, but also roundup posts of previous tutorials.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR CRAFT BLOGGERS
- Valentine’s Day DIY heart mug tutorial
- 12 gorgeous Valentine’s Day crafts
- 20 Valentine’s day card ideas that don’t say “Love”
- 10 DIY Valentine’s day gifts he’ll love
- Heart shaped Valentine’s Day crafts
6. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
Again, as a fashion blogger you can do really well on Valentine’s Day. People are always looking for Valentine’s Day outfit inspo!
You can do general looks, specific ways to style an item, or roundups of other looks.
Use as many photographs as you can; flat lays, outfits in action, a gift guide for the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit. Use lots of photographs!
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR FASHION BLOGGERS
- Valentine’s Day outfits
- 12 super cute date outfits
- 7 Valentine’s Day outfits that aren’t dresses
- 7 cutest lounge wear sets perfect for Valentine’s Day
- What to wear on a cold Valentine’s Day
- 5 best heels for Valentine’s Day
- 5 ways to wear a red skirt
7. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
Valentine’s Day is a great occasion if you’re a beauty blogger. Just think of all the Instagram makeup looks or hair tutorials you’ve seen in the past for Valentine’s Day!
Tutorials with a Valentine’s Day vibe always go down well, or general love-inspired looks. Think makeup, hair, nails. And these can be specific, like “red heart eyeliner tutorial”, or broad “10 gorgeous makeup looks for Valentine’s Day”. You can create new looks, or roundup ones that you’ve done before.
Tips are also a good shout, like “5 makeup tips for gorgeous Valentine’s Day looks”.
Try to think of different adjectives to make your post stand out, like sexy, cute, gorgeous, etc. You can also just review products that would be good for Valentine’s Day, like “Red nail varnishes perfect for Valentine’s Day”.
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR BEAUTY BLOGGERS
- How to create a Valentine’s Day makeup look
- 10 Valentine’s Day Eye Looks
- 20 sexy looks for Valentine’s Day
- 15 Easy Valentine’s Day makeup tutorials
- Valentine’s Day nail inspo
- Valentine’s Day red eyeliner tips
- 16 Romantic Hair ideas
- 3 lipsticks perfect for Valentines Day
- Valentine’s Day glitter wing tutorial
- Best rose gold beauty gifts
- Quick Valentine’s Day hair tutorial
8. VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
If you’re a lifestyle blogger, it can be really easy to think of Valentine’s Day inspired posts depending on how broad your lifestyle niche is.
As I’ve already covered beauty and fashion, some other ideas are writing relationship advice, including alternative posts like if you’re spending Valentine’s Day alone. You can also do roundups of date ideas, or gift guides.
I don’t really know if Valentine’s Day decor is a thing, but you could try to make it one!
VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES FOR LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS
- Things to do if you’re spending Valentine’s Day alone
- Romantic ideas date night box
- 53 cheap date ideas
- 19 Valentine’s Day ideas for people who don’t do romance
- Galentine’s Day ideas
- 10 best Valentine’s Day quotes
- 5 bedroom looks perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Get the Look: Valentine’s Day inspired decor
9. GIFT GUIDE VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS
If you can write about gift guides in your niche, you’re the real winner!
You can make so much money blogging this Valentine’s Day simply by creating gift guides and using affiliate links. Every time somebody purchases using your link, you will make money.
Think gifts for him, her, certain types of gifts (cheap, heartfelt, funny). Gifts for certain types of people (non-romantics, moms, teens). Also try specific gifts; cards, personalised unique.
GIFT GUIDE VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST TITLES
- Valentine’s Day gift guide 2021
- 20 romantic Valentine’s Day gifts for her
- 10 sweet Valentine’s Day ideas for him
- Valentines gift ideas for kids
- 12 funny Valentine’s Day cards
- Valentine’s Day gifts perfect for non romantics
- 10 gifts that say “I Love You”
- 7 Valentine’s Day gifts for under $20
- Unique Valentine’s Day gifts
- The ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide if you’re trying to save money
OTHER VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG POST IDEAS
There are quite a lot of title ideas in this post. But something I wanted to add is that if you can offer something extra, you will get more blog traffic.
Think free printables, checklists, video tutorials, etc to really make people want to click through to your blog.
I really hope this list has inspired you with your Valentine’s Day blog post ideas. If it has, please share it on Pinterest!
Otherwise check out these posts you might be interested in:
- How to get your first 1,000 Pinterest followers
- How these bloggers make $1000+ per month
- VIRAL PIN: How I got 88,000 impressions on one image
- Double your blog traffic with “secret images”